moravian home | about moravian

Moravian First Year Seminars in NYC

Throughout the fall semester of 2011, Moravian College students enrolled in the first-year seminars "The Great Museums of New York" and "Broadway and Beyond: NYC Plays, Players, and Playwrights" will reflect here on what they've learned as they have traveled throughout New York City.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Walking 2.5 Miles to get to NYC

So two weeks ago was the first trip to NYC, I overslept. Instead of thinking oh well ill just make it up later in the semester, i decided to walk the 2.5 miles to the Trans Bridge Bus station to buy my own bus ticket to meet the class in the city. YAY it worked. I missed half the trip but i did get to see my favorite work of art by Jackson Pollack at the Museum of Modern Art. Instead of making my day boring and uneventful I worked at it and made it quiet successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment