moravian home | about moravian

Moravian First Year Seminars in NYC

Throughout the fall semester of 2011, Moravian College students enrolled in the first-year seminars "The Great Museums of New York" and "Broadway and Beyond: NYC Plays, Players, and Playwrights" will reflect here on what they've learned as they have traveled throughout New York City.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Everything So Far

Oh boy! What's up bloggggggger and my fellow seminar students! This is my first post. Super exciting! So, where do I start? Well, I missed the first weekend in the city. So when everybody saw Follies, I wasn't there. However, I was there the following weekend to see Hair, and Traces. They were really great shows. I preferred Traces. But, Hair, was really good too.

I was also not there for the production of MAAFA. From what I heard, it was ridiculous. People said how it was just absurd and sort of uncomfortable and a little offensive. For example, I heard that when the actors were speaking about white babies dying, people were cheering. From what I heard, I would've absolutely hated MAAFA.

No comments:

Post a Comment